Monday, October 13, 2014

10.13.14 Cleaning Schedule

Good morning everyone! 

Today I am going to be talking about my cleaning schedule. I just moved into an apartment with my husband, so there is a lot more to keep clean then just a bathroom and one bedroom. Now that we finally have everything unpacked there is no excuses to why the house is a disaster! To help keep the clutter down and ourselves a little more organized I created a cleaning schedule, nothing to fancy just daily cleaning tasks and a few weekly cleaning tasks. 


As you can see I just printed it off, placed it inside a sheet protector, and stuck it to the fridge with some cute washi tape. Whenever someone completes a task we cross it off with a black expo marker that way the other person knows that it has been completed. 

Our daily cleaning tasks are:
make bed
put away clothes
wipe down bathroom counters
wipe down kitchen counters
put away dishes
pick up and put away any random things
do weekly task

The weekly tasks are broke down my days into broad terms such as, Monday: clean bathroom, then in parentheses are the little tasks, like clean toilet, shower, mirror.

Keep in mind that we are only two people so we do not have to do laundry everyday or run the dishwasher every day, feel free to change this in anyway that may benefit you and your family.. I hope this helps, if you need some help setting up a cleaning schedule just leave a comment below and I will try to help in any way I can! 


No comments:

Post a Comment