Tuesday, October 14, 2014

10.14.14 New Maybelline Matte Lipstick Review

Good afternoon my friends I hope your morning is going well!

Today I am going to talk about a new lipstick that I couldn't wait to try once I saw the commercial. It's the new Maybelline matte wear lipstick.


The color I bought is 665 Lust For Blush. I think it is a gorgeous natural pink looking color. I love that it is so smooth and easy to apply. It goes on creamy and does not dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks. I have also found that I don't need to line my lips with a lip liner like I normally do with matte lipsticks. 

This is what the color looks like on my skin tone, I just love it!


As of right now I think they only have around 8 different colors but they are all so pretty I had a very hard time just picking one! I hope this review helps and if you have other products you would like me to review just let me know in the comments down below! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment