Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8.5.14

Rise and Shine Challenge: Day 2

Completed nightly todos- Most of them
In bed by- 9:00
Asleep by- 11:00
Woke up by- 8:30
Completed morning todos- No

Daily Thought: Change

Changing your lifestyle isn't an easy thing to do and it is a big commitment especially when you are trying to do something that you may never have done before, but if it is truly something that you want to change or do then do it because it will be worth it in the end. I find it easier to be committed to something when I am busy and have a lot on my plate. I am having a hard time staying motivated to wake up and do my morning todos because that is the only reason I really have to wake up but I feel like once I start school and if I get a new job then I will be better at getting up and being motivated to do more because I have other reasons to get out of bed. I know that changing myself is going to be for the better but it will also be hard and when life gets tough you have to get tougher because it will all be worth it in the end.

Daily Motivation:


No comments:

Post a Comment