Friday, August 1, 2014

8.1.14

Hello August!

Lets start off the month with some goals! With all the things I wanted to do last month with the rise and shine challenge, working out, and eating healthy I failed quite miserably to my standards. This month I am turning a new page and starting over, with everything so here we go, lets set some goals!
Physical- do some type of physical activity everyday 
Health- to prep my meals and incorporate more vegetables and fruits 
Mental/Personal- to form a morning routine 

Daily Thought: Stop Worrying and Breath

With everything going on with school about to start, my fiance trying to start a business, and trying to find a place for us to call our own I'v noticed that we have both been on edge and not that pleasant to be around; the house has become a mess, our eating habits have turn to fast food, and terrible sleeping patterns have become our norm. Least to say, we hate it and both want to make a change so you know what that means; fruits and vegetables have been added to the grocery list, we spent the whole morning cleaning and making the place livable again, and both agreed to go to bed on time. After doing these little things and setting small guidelines we were able to take a step back and enjoy each others company during lunch and apologize for how irritable we have both been along with saying how much we truly appreciate each other. I never thought I would say this but, I can't wait for Monday because I can already tell how successful it is going to be just by clearing my head and breathing a bit. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Daily Motivation:  


No comments:

Post a Comment