Saturday, January 17, 2015

daily thought


With all the New Year resolutions going on I have been thinking. Most people's "New Years resolutions" only last through January, if that. I propose something different. I am calling them my becoming Bradley goals. I don't want these goals to end after January or after 2015, I want them to become a part of me. You can read more about this on my other blog www.becomingbradley.blogspot.com.

However, while coming up with these new goals and figuring out how I am going to complete them I have also thought of something else. I stated in my Becoming Bradley blog that I feel like this year my goals are really going to make a difference and are going to happen. Personally, I think I have figured out how my mind works to the point of being able to change it. A lot of new things have happened in my life and even though not everything is perfect I have taken a step back and told myself I am happy. I enjoy this crazy life that I get to wake up to everyday. I have finally grown up and realized all that I have to be thankful for. I am not bettering myself for anyone but myself. I have learned to love and embrace the glorious mess that I am and that makes me want to just be the best me I possibly can!

If you leave here with anything today I hope that it's you have to love and accept all of yourself, the ups, the downs, the laughs and the tears before you can change anything and better yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment