Sunday, January 18, 2015

daily thought


I did a yoga class last night just out of the blue and it got me thinking. I have said some pretty rotten things about myself that have always been in the back of my mind. As I was inhaling that deep breath and exhaling some stress, i was letting go of that stress. I was blowing it as far away as I could, so it couldn't bother me anymore. Every breath I drew in I thought about  something I have told myself that I did't need to keep in my head and I blew it away, I let it go. I apologized to myself and let it all go and I felt better. 

I want you to do the same. Sit on the floor and just take some deep breaths or go on you tube and search yoga (my favorite being Yoga with Adriene) and do some yoga. Most importantly, let go. No one needs negative thoughts in their head, or negative people for that matter, they will just hold you back. 

Don't forget to visit my other blog www.becomingbradley.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment